Ronald Klatz, MD, DO, is a physician, medical scientist, futurist, and innovator. He coined the term “anti-aging medicine” and is recognized as a leading authority in the clinical science of Anti-Aging, Integrative and Regenerative Medicine. Dr. Klatz is the physician founder and President of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. In 1984, Dr. Klatz was a pioneer in the clinical specialty of preventative medicine. He is a principal founder of the National Academy of Sports Medicine and researcher into elite human performance and physiology. Dr. Klatz is a best-selling author most noted for “Grow Younger with HGH” and is a columnist or Senior Medical Editor to several international medical journals.
Dr. Klatz has been integral in the pioneering exploration of new therapies for the treatment and prevention of age-related degenerative diseases. He is the inventor, developer, or administrator of 120-plus scientific patents, from Biotechnologies to advances for brain resuscitation, trauma and emergency medicine, organ transplant and blood preservation. Today, Dr. Klatz helps to support aging-related biotech research and supervises postgraduate medical training programs for physicians from 120 countries.
Dr. Klatz recently hosted the Immortality 2029 Round Table with some of the medical world’s most influential speakers at the American Association of Stem Cell Physicians Inaugural Convention. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTeJCiQkLsk&t=1532s
Dr. Klatz’s professional accomplishments include:
• First physician and founder of the new clinical specialty of anti-aging medicine
• Best-selling author/editor of 47 books with millions of copies in print
• President and physician founder of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), a federally registered 501(c)3 non-profit medical society dedicated to the advancement of technology to detect, prevent, and treat aging related disease and to promote research into methods to retard and optimize the human aging process.
• Academic oversight for AMA/ACCME-approved continuing medical education programs that train over 150,000 physicians, health practitioners, and scientists
• Medical Editor of WorldHealth.net a leading nonprofit source of non-commercial health information
• Contributor to The Longevity Magazine(R) eJournal, an award-winning weekly health e-newsletter featuring wellness, prevention, and biotech advancements in longevity with a weekly circulation of 250,000, or an annual circulation of over 12,000,000.
• Host of Immortality Now!
• Executive Editor of Anti-Aging Medical News
• Founder and Director of New Product Development in organ transplant technologies and regenerative medicine with Organ Recovery Systems
• Founder of the National Academy of Sports Medicine, the global leader in certification, continuing education, solutions and tools for the health, fitness, sports performance and sports medicine professionals. Today NASM serves more than 100,000 members in 80 countries.